The TMR10A-1Y Annual Timer Module can be programmed to operate two relays 24 hours a day, over the course of an entire year.
These relays can be used to control devices in many applications such as security, access control, lighting and environmental control (for example, electronic locks and alarms can be programmed to automatically arm every weekday from 8PM to 7AM, and all day for weekends and holidays).
• Each relay can be programmed for 50 events, for a total of 100 individual programmable events
• Events can be set weekly, daily, or hourly, over the course of an entire year (with leap year compensation)
• Manual operation of relays without event programming
• Block programming allows events to be repeated
• First-person-in function interrupts the timer’s normal operation
• Event outputs can be programmed disable, ON, OFF, shunt, or momentary (1~99 seconds)
• 10 Programmable holidays
• Password-protected programming
• Tandem mode allows both relays to operate at once
• EEPROM Memory for data protection in case of outage
• Built-in clock backup battery
• Built-in backup battery charger for external backup use
• Can be set for Standard or Daylight Saving Time
• Alphanumeric backlit LCD display for easy programming