The TMR8A-1H Programmable Timer Module is suitable for use with a wide range of timed security and access control products, such as electric door strikes, sirens, or bells.
Installation is easy with DIP switches for programming, auto-sensing of input voltage and a case with screw holes for mounting.
• Timer can be set from 1 second to 60 minutes
• Protective case shields the timer from dirt/dust and makes installation easier
• Can be triggered by positive voltage (+DC), or closure or opening of dry contact
• Relay can be programmed to activate at the start/end of the timing cycle, or for one second at end of the timing cycle
• Programmable for pulse (flash) activation
• Small form factor allows for easy installation
• Built-in reset function to manually reset timing cycle
• LED power indicator
• Programmed via DIP switches – no jumpers to cut