The Watchguard 2020™ Wireless Alarm System comes with a sleek modern design and a user-friendly front panel that is ultra responsive to touch. With a SIM slot that supports 3G SIM’s and networks, it is your best guard against would-be intruders, one that would notify you – via SMS text messages or phone calls – upon detection of intrusion or abnormalities. You can interact with the system directly on the panel, via a paired remote control, a paired RFID tag, its iOS or Android smartphone app, an SMS text message or a phone call.
The Watchguard 2020™ Wireless Alarm System works with a wide range of wireless, battery-powered sensors and accessories that are easy to set up and operate, so you can scale up or down the system based on your specific residential or security needs. Up to 50 sensors and accessories can be installed so the possibilities are endless.
The Watchguard 2020™ Wireless Alarm System comes with wireless door/window sensors that “beep” notification sounds upon openings – during the “Disarmed” state – so you’d know if someone is coming home or sneaking out. This is like an automatic doorbell for your home or business letting you know when someone is coming or going.
Armed with an SIM card, the Watchguard 2020™ Wireless Alarm System can double as a cellular phone, enabling you to make calls directly on the panel. One speed-dial number can be programmed for instant communication.
No matter where you are, the Watchguard 2020™ Wireless Alarm System is easily within your reach. If you are home, you can interact with your the Watchguard 2020™ Wireless Alarm System directly on the panel or via paired RFID tags or remote controls/fobs. If you are away, simply pick up your smartphone and stay on top of your home security status via the free iOS or Android app, SMS text messages or direct phone calls (pre-authorized numbers only).
– Supports 3G SIM’s and networks
– Interact with system via control panel, remote control, RFID tag, smartphone app, SMS or a phone call
– Internal siren volume 95dB
– Connect up to 50 wireless sensors, 50 RFID tags and 10 remote controls
– Administrator can be advised which user has disarmed the alarm
– Simple arm/disarm via remote or mobile when entering/leaving
– Alert notifications via SMS or phone calls (up to 5 mobile numbers)
– Low-battery notifications from wireless sensors and accessories
– DC12V power supply with 2 x 3.7V Lithium backup batteries lasting up to 8 hours (standby)
* Mobile phone and SIM card not included
– 3G/WCDMA Control Panel x 1
– ALC-RSW1 Door/Window Contact x 1
– ALC-PIR1: Pet-Immune PIR Motion Detector x 1
– ALC-RC1 Remote Control x2
– ALC-TAG1 RFID Tag x2