Designed to perform the duties of multiple cameras, the VSIP8MPPADV2 from VIP Vision is a dedicated panoramic IP camera with 180° panorama stitching. Transform your surveillance experience through its unique four lens panoramic view.
• Unique 4 x 1/2.8″ 2.0MP Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor array
• 4096 x 1800 pixels maximum stitched resolution
• 4 x 2.8mm fixed lens, 180° horizontal / 80° vertical field of view
• Face detection, people counting, heat-map, e-PTZ and more
• 2 channel alarm input / 2 output, 1 channel audio input/output
• BLC / HLC / digital WDR, 3D digital noise reduction
• 6 x infrared LED array, 30m panoramic infrared distance
• Power via 24VAC or PoE+ (802.3at, Class 4)
• IK10 vandal / IP67 weather resistant housing
• MicroSD slot up to 128GB, ONVIF compliant
* Displays as single camera channel with panoramic view, no dewarp modes.
Bracket adapter included (VSBKTA111). This camera requires an additional ceiling/wall mount bracket to be mounted (sold separately).
DORI Distance (Note: The DORI distance is a “general proximity” of distance which makes it easy to pinpoint the right camera for your needs. The DORI distance is calculated based on sensor specification and lab test result according to EN 62676-4 which defines the criteria for Detect, Observe, Recognize and Identify respectively.)