The IVSEC NR308XB is a network video recorder (NVR) capable of supporting up to 8 IP security cameras and of recording at up to 8 megapixel resolution.
60% more processing power than NR308XA. Included IVS to match cameras with facial detection, Human and car detection. Now with Alarm relays It’s easy to install and has an intuitive user interface. When used with IVSEC X series cameras, installation is plug and play.
This NVR is fully ONVIF 2.6 compatible and can also support other brands of IP cameras.
Thanks to the 8 built-in PoE+ ports, you can save on installation costs. They supply both data and power directly to the cameras via a standard CAT5 or CAT6 network cable.
Remotely view footage from your security cameras (live or playback) over the internet via your PC, mobile, or tablet. Easily setup the app by simply scanning the QR code which is on your IVSEC network video recorder.
The NR308XB NVR can have up to 14TB storage (HDD not included). We recommend the use of surveillance grade HDD.
The NR308XB features H.265 video compression, the most up to date video compression technology. This will save storage space and network bandwidth.
Thanks to its fanless design, operation is near silent apart of course from the hard drive.
This NR308XB comes with a free VMS software which allows you to access the NVR from compatible Windows or Mac OS computers, either locally or via the cloud (simply scan the QR code).
- Supports up to 8MP cameras
- 8 built in PoE+ ports
- Extended PoE on ports for up to 250m cable runs to iVSEC cameras
- ONVIF 2.6 compatible
- Fanless design for very quiet operation
- up to 14TB Storage
- Gigabit interface
- Save a snapshot or a video segment to cloud (Dropbox or FTP)
- Video search methods include: Continuous, Scheduling, Event Triggered ( PIR, IVS, Motion, Perimeter Intrusion Detection, Line Crossing Detection, Stationary Object Detection, Pedestrian Detection, Face Detection, Cross Counting)
- HTTPS support for higher cyber security
- Automatic firmware updates via FTP
- 2 year warranty