Please note: Our supplier has advised that these are on backorder. We can / will supply a Dahua branded version for the same price in the interim
The INTIPMONDB is a part of the VIP Vision range of elegant indoor monitors to accompany your IP video intercom solution.
The monitor operates with a capacitive touch screen, meaning it can be controlled with very light touches of the finger.
It has a number of features to accompany your IP door station including comprehensive call history logs, DND (Do Not Disturb), audio/video messaging and door station camera live view. It can connect to your own network and can even be configured to connect to your IP surveillance camera live streams (compressed to monitor resolution).
It has up to 32GB of microSD storage to store saved door station snapshots and audio/video messages and can connect to a maximum of 6 door stations.
With inter-room calling monitor-to-monitor and emergency contact to building management built-in, the INTIPMON range is also suited for apartment intercom configurations.
The 6 zone alarm system with 1 output enables monitoring of hardwired sensors alongside CCTV streams to provide a comprehensive security monitoring solution. Connect the alarm output from an NVR and CCTV movement detection becomes an input to your security system. Ask us how!
The INTIPMONDB is powered by POE or 12VDC. Note: does not include 12VDC supply
Using your IP Intercom
Your IP Video Intercom System provides many more features than just a standard door bell. Some of the additional functions are listed below:
- Video is presented as soon as the caller presses the button. Choose to answer the call, open the door or gate, take a photo of the caller, take a video of the call, or ignore.
- Set the intercom to take a snapshot when no one answers the call
- Set DND (Do Not Disturb) mode on the display panel with start and end time and nominate specific days of the week.
- View CCTV cameras from the Display Panel.
- View your door station and trigger the lock at any time
- Arm or disarm or change the mode of the inbuilt alarm system
- Call other rooms (extension panels) and speak with other users.
- Take calls on your mobile through the free App
- Monitor your soor station from anywhere you have mobile coverage.