Please note: Our supplier has advised that these are on backorder. We can / will supply a Dahua branded version for the same price in the interim
The VIP Vision™ Residential IP Intercom Kit with rugged outdoor panel is an ideal single monitor/rugged vandal proof door-station intercom solution for residential applications.
We provide full telephone, Skype, or remote desktop support to ensure your system is configured and running to your satisfaction. There is no other vendor in the market who will work with you to ensure that your intercom is setup and running correctly, even if you have no technical experience. We are a support business first and we won’t let you down. We are always here and ready to support you. Call us to discuss your ideas and allow us to steer you in the right direction.
The door station is IP54 weather resistant, IK07 vandal resistant and features a weather shield (also a surface mount adapter) for protection from constant exposure to the elements and a 7” touchscreen white indoor monitor which can be connected by supplied Cat5e cable (poe) or remotely via WiFi. It is well equipped for detached residential intercom applications.
The intercom is very simple to operate with a single button that controls calling and voice prompting/confirmation for ease of use. It also features door sensor and door strike integration, remote unlock via smartphone and visitor audio/video messaging functions.
Download the Free App for Android (gDMSS) or iOS (idMSS) and connect using a QR Code within the door station. Once connected you can receive calls, open the door / gate (requires electronic lock / strike), and monitor the intercom from your smart phone. This is a free service, no subscription required.
This kit includes:
- Stainless Steel Door Station with Weather Shield and 12VDC Power Supply
- Indoor Colour Touch Screen (POE) with WiFi. Additional supply required where WiFi in use or POE not available.
- Free App for iOS devices or Android from respective store (iDMSS for iOS and gDMSS for Android). Note that the door station must be cabled to your internet router to use the App.
The door station unit requires a 12VDC supply (supplied) or a POE receiver for power.
Monitor you CCTV cameras, integrate security and safety sensors into your display to secure your home.
Capabilities of this intercom kit extend beyond the home and into everyday life. Remote connect to your intercom system from anywhere with your Android or iOS device (iPad, iPhone). Answer door bells, unlock your door, take image snapshots and two-way talk – all remotely from your smartphone or tablet.
Please note that an additional power supply is required for WiFi operation or where poe is not available for the indoor touch screen. Please add this when adding to cart if required.
Using your IP Intercom
Your IP Video Intercom System provides many more features than just a standard door bell. Some of the additional functions are listed below:
- Video is presented as soon as the caller presses the button. Choose to answer the call, open the door or gate, take a photo of the caller, take a video of the call, or ignore.
- Set the intercom to take a snapshot when no one answers the call
- Set DND (Do Not Disturb) mode on the display panel with start and end time and nominate specific days of the week.
- View CCTV cameras from the Display Panel.
- View your door station and trigger the lock at any time
- Arm or disarm or change the mode of the inbuilt alarm system
- Call other rooms (extension panels) and speak with other users.
- Take calls on your mobile through the free App
- Monitor your door station from anywhere you have mobile coverage.