2N® 2Wire is a converter for common 2 wire cabling that allows you to connect any IP device without network cabling.
You only need to use the existing cable wiring eg. doorbell, telephone, or analogue intercom.
The same cable is used for both data transfer and power supply.
- Ethernet including PoE over 2 wires
- Easy installation
- Long reach (220m for Cat6)
Features and Benefits
- ETHERNET INCLUDING (POWER OVER ETHERNET) POE OVER 2 WIRESConnect any IP device using a two-wire or coaxial cable, even in an analogue environment, or a site with limited IP infrastructure.
- EASY INSTALLATIONNo more configuring! Simple plug and play! At each end of the cable you just plug in one 2N® 2Wire unit and connect at least one of them to a power source.
- LONG REACHPowering the IP-connected devices via PoE is possible up to a distance of 220 m, twice the maximum Ethernet specification cable length.
- UNIVERSAL ETHERNET ‘EXTENSION’With 2N® 2Wire you’ll get Ethernet even in places with no IP network. You can hook up any IP devices, e.g. 2N IP intercoms.
- ROBUST ALUMINIUM HOUSINGThanks to its aluminium housing the 2N® 2Wire converter is rugged and resistant to mechanical damage.
- UTILIZE EXISTING CABLING2N® 2Wire enables you to make use of existing wiring. You won’t have to lay new cables or do construction work.
- RELIABILITYThe converter will not let you down. It is significantly more reliable, in comparison with alternatives, such as a WiFi connection.
- SCREW-IN CONNECTORS2N® 2Wire uses high-quality connectors, which prevents cables from falling out, giving you even more reliability.
- POWER SUPPLYIncluded is an adapter suitable for Australia.