The Gold Licence supports the 2N® IP Verso, Solo, Vario, Force, and Safety.
- User Sounds | Audio Loop Test | Noise Detection
- Audio & Video Streaming (RTSP Server)
- ONVIF | External Camera | Motion Detection | Digitall PTZ of video stream
- Extended Lock Control (activation via call or quick dial button | time profile for switch)
- HTTP Switch Control
- Picture to Email (SMTP Client)
- Auto Provisioning
- FTP Picture Upload
- SNMP | HTTP API (partially)
- 802.1x support | SIPs | NFC
Licences are generated by 2N according to the particular serial number. After you decide which licence you want, you need to get the serial number of your unit and contact us for the licence key.
The licence itself comes as a key, alphanumeric string, so it can be easily sent via email and copied and pasted into the intercom.
Licences are not limited in time. Once you have a licence, you have it for good.
In order to activate the licence, you need to log in to the intercom web interface and paste the licence key into the System / Licence field. When you click Save, the licensed features are immediately activated.
Licences can be downloaded automatically in the System / Licence menu.