R29C-B – VoIP (SIP) Smart Video Door Station with 3MP + 5MP Camera, Facial recognition, Body Temperature Monitoring, Card Reader, 3 relays, 7″ touchscreen, IP65, with Surface Mount or Flush Mount kit included.
R29C-B is a fashionable, SIP-enabled IP video door phone with dual cameras for facial recognition (detect fraudulent attempts), body temperature monitoring of visitors in real time, touch screen and card reader. It enables easy monitoring of an entrance area and convenient entry control.
The security that comes with being able to control who comes into your building along with the ability to verbally and visually confirm their identity is immeasurable. Akuvox’s Video Doorphone R29C enables you to easily monitor an entrance door or gate and gives you the peace of mind knowing that your facility is more secure.
Using the Akuvoc R29C-B intercom with built-in temperature detection provides a fully-automated first line of defence to highlight anyone entering the building who may be symptomatic of a virus. The system can be set to highlight a specific temperature range and, where required, deny access to anyone presenting above the ‘safe’ temperature range.
The latest firmware also supports hands free operation with voice commands to provide a fully secure and sanitary entrance solution.
See Video Tab above for videos on Body Temperature Measurement access control and contactless Access control
At a Glance
- Dual camera for anti-counterfeit, completely solve all kinds of photos and video deception on various carries;
- Face verification accuracy >99% ; face comparison speed <0.6sper person; false recognition rate<0.1%;
- Allows both audio and video communication to an IP phone, mobile client, or softphone;
- Enables the ability to remotely control the door/gate;
- Monitors the body temperature of people entering the building in real time;
- Speeds response time to visitors, delivery and service personnel that require access;
- For Indoor use only;
Physical & Power
Voice Activation Detection
Comfort Noise Generator
Door opener via DTMF post-dial
Remote site entry over Internet
Residential intercom with door access control
Door Entry Features
- Android OS for any 3rd party software or customization
- Internal DPDT relay for controlling a door opener
- Relays controlled individually by DTMF tones or messages
- Multi-way Unlock: Face, IC Card, and PassNumber and BLE;
- G-sensor for self-defence alarm
- Volume control for speaker
- Gain control for microphone
- Camera permanently operational, not just during calls
- White balance: auto
- Viewing angle: 120 °
- Auto-night mode with LED illumination
- Minimum illumination: 1LUX (without LED illumination)
- Max call length setting
- Office door phone with on-site or hosted IP-PBX
- Remote site entry over Internet
- Apartment / flat intercom with door access control
- Business information or a welcome experience for guests