Terms And Conditions
Welcome to our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Products offered for sale on this web site are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD). If you are a resident of Australia and purchase from this web site, GST will be added to the final charge in your shopping cart.
- Active Online is an Australian registered business name ABN: 21 077 211 657 and is operated by NM Irwin and S Irwin from Queensland Australia. The ABN may be searched on the Australian Business Register here
- Invoices will show payment to NM and S Irwin ABN 21 077 211 657
- Our refund policy: We offer full warranty and refund as required by Australian law. Refund will be paid on receipt of the item which must be in a resalable condition including all packaging and enclosures. Warranty will be supplied for products that do not function as described or fail prematurely during normal use. Items that are damaged eg. dropped, immersed, struck, or through faults on the power or data network or any other damage beyond normal operation will not be covered by warranty. We reserve the right to repair or replace the item with another in similar condition. All requests for warranty or refund will be considered in a fair manner and with good will.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.