Terms And Conditions
Welcome to our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Scraping content from this site is strictly prohibited. We are aware of a number of competitors who use scraping software to steal content and adjust their own pricing. Fortunately they cannot match our service by scraping. Continued stealing of our resources will result in prosecution.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Products offered for sale on this web site are listed in Australian Dollars (AUD). If you are a resident of Australia and purchase from this web site, GST will be added to the final charge in your shopping cart.
What We Sell: Sell electronic equipment and associated licences for the use in telecommunications, security, access control, and Information Technology.
Price Match Policy: This is a very competitive industry and price should only be one of the factors you considering in purchasing. We offer industry leading support and assistance which is free to the purchaser but not free to provide. Please consider this additional value when pricing your purchases. We have a price match request form on all products on our site. You must include a link to the discount price available on another site. We will endeavour to match the price where we can, or offer an additional discount where we can’t match but consider the other value offered (support and advice) to be compensatory. Price match will be via a single use, single purpose coupon with 3 day expiry. The coupon will not be transferable or available for use with other coupons or offers.
Our Delivery Policy: Our shopping cart has an integrated shipping quote system that gives the customer the option to select the type and speed of shipment. In some cases we may utilise the distributors shipping method to ensure faster delivery to your door. In general you will receive the item within 3 business days of placing your order unless you select a slower delivery method or we contact you to advise delays. Where we contact you to advise delays we will offer you a refund as one of the options.
Where an item is not delivered we will ask the carrier for proof of delivery. Unfortunately we are not responsible for lost items once they leave us or our suppliers.
We offer several methods of payment to our customers. Not all methods will apply to all customers and products with differences based on total order, customer type (guest, member, or trade), and margin. Payment methods offered include:
Warranty: All warranty is on the product only and is on a return to base basis.
Some items list extended warranty in the specifications section of the product listing as supplied by the distributor and this will be processed through the distributor in each case.
Where an item is to be replaced / repaired the distributor will require we raise a Return Authority with them. The RA number and procedure will be passed on to you and you will be required to return the item to the address supplied with the RA number visible on the label. The distributor will assess the item and replace or repair under warranty or quote costs for repair for damage outside of warranty.
12 month Warranty will be supplied for products that do not function as described or fail prematurely during normal use within the warranty period.
Items that are damaged eg. dropped, immersed, have water ingress, struck, or through faults on the power or data network or any other damage beyond normal operation will not be covered by warranty.
Water damage to any item will void warranty. The IP rating of items is published where applicable and is usually dependent on proper installation as per manufacturers instructions. Water ingress will usually occur via cables so all cable ducts should be sealed with silicon, drip loops included on cables, and water-proof connectors used where supplied or required. Note: Walls and roof cavities are notorious for condensation as temperature changes and water droplets form on cabling and wick along and into sensitive equipment where drip loops and other preventative measures are not implemented. This will void the warranty.
We reserve the right to repair or replace the item with another in similar condition. All requests for warranty or refund will be considered in a fair manner and with good will.
Where a product is deemed unsuitable or not wanted there will be a restocking fee of 20% subject to the condition of packaging, and the product which will be assessed on return. If the product is not resellable the customer may request it be returned.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Consequential Loss / Loss: You agree to indemnify us from claims of consequential loss and normal loss as a result of a purchase. We take caution by providing as much technical information as possible to ensure buyers have every opportunity to be informed and we will not be responsible for loss or consequential loss resulting from the purchase and use of any system sold by us