Supply and configure SIP Video Intercom System for Access Control, and Management System
Natures Edge Buderim is a gated community for retirees nestled in the lush rain forest in the foot hills of Buderim on the Queensland Sunshine Coast. The developer approached Active Online to evaluate our IP Intercom Access Control systems for the community.
Subsequently Natures Edge have deployed a system supplied by Active Online consisting of A3K outdoor station with card reader for vehicle and pedestrian gates and HK16 10″ indoor display panels for homes. The system also includes a management system to manage the access cards and provide other services such as SMS messaging and advertising. The management system also provides storage of snapshots of all visitors via the entry gates for security purposes.
Important to note that this system uses SIP for call management but does not require an IP PBX (SIP Server) as the devices communicate peer to peer. The advantages are reduced cost and complexity and additional functionality such as pre-video on calls from the gates to the homes (pre-video or early media shows video from the A3K access panels prior to answering the call. This allows the home owner to vet visitors without their knowledge and therefore not alert them to whether they are home).
The intercom panels have several other features in use at Natures Edge:
- Internal intercom system between homes and entry ways
- Receive internal SMS messages from the management system
- Multimedia player
- Electronic picture frame
- Recorded messages (message bank) from missed calls
- Recorded messages for playback to other users
- Advertising from management system
- Future integration with door stations (door bell), CCTV cameras, alarm system integration, and integration with 3rd party VoIP devices and APPs via an IP PBX.
Comments about the intercom system may be found here on the Natures Edge web site.
If you are a developer or property owner looking for a similar solution for gated community or highrise please contact us to discuss your project.
We supply Australian Approved systems customised to the customer requirements.
Please contact us and provide information on your specific requirements. We can sell off the shelf but have found that the best solutions are tailored to each situation. Some of the possible variations include:
- 10 inch or 7 inch indoor panel
- Customised background
- Customised functionality – alarms, automation
- Type of outdoor panels (other models available)
- Swipe card access
- Integration into external SIP phone system
- IOS or Android App
- Management Server – Swipe Cards, push messaging, advertising, alarm management
- Alarm integration
- Additional camera integration
- Installation if required.
- Spares holdings and management.
- IP PBX
- SIP Phones
- Fully integrated IP PBX, SIP Phone, Intercom System and SIP Trunks.
Please contact us to discuss your unique requirements.