The TMR10A-1M Delayed Egress Timer Module is used to delay the opening of a door, with 3 re-lock modes to choose from.
Delayed egress is useful in stores, particularly with back doors, to deter theft and grant more time to notice and approach somebody making unauthorised use of the door.
• 12~24 VDC Operation
• 3 Relock modes to meet installation requirements:
• Standard manual relocking
• BOCA (Building Officials Code Administrators) relocking
• Timed relocking (1~60 seconds)
• Adjustable pre-delay timer (1~30 seconds)
• Adjustable post-delay timer (1~60 seconds)
• Small form factor allows for easy installation
• Selectable manual or automatic relocking after outage
• Door status input
• LED power and relay status indicators
• Bypass input immediately releases locks
• Free egress input allows easy exit during the delay