The UPS1000VA is a line interactive uninterruptible power supply (UPS), providing a short-term battery backup for your security systems in the case of a power outage. Suitable for computers, monitors, printers and other devices powered by IEC cable.
The UPS1000VA provide backup for four IEC 320 sockets.
• Adapted to protect security and IT applications in home, office and retail environments
• Adapt the power to the equipment’s consumption or to required back-up time
• The integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilises the output voltage and avoids unnecessary switching to battery mode operation, therefore preserving battery life to support black outs
• Several IEC 320 sockets (IT standard) simplify the connectivity to computer and IT peripherals
• Integrated RJ45 protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line over voltage
• Control panel with LCD display allowing the operating mode to be easily monitored