The UPS650VA is a line interactive uninterruptible power supply (UPS), providing a short-term battery backup for your security systems in the case of a power outage. Suitable for standalone DVRs, workstations and printers.
The UPS650VA can provide backup for two Australian 3 Pin Plugs, one USB port and two Power over Ethernet (PoE) cables.
• Adapted to protect security and IT applications in home, office and retail environments.
• Adapt the power to the equipment’s consumption or to required back-up time.
• The integrated AVR function (Automatic Voltage Regulation) stabilises the output voltage and avoids unnecessary switching to battery mode operation, therefore preserving battery life to support black outs.
• Several IEC 320 sockets (IT standard) simplify the connectivity to computer and IT peripherals.
• Integrated RJ45 protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line over voltage.