The SFPMM1 is a compact, hot-pluggable module that allows for the utilisation of optical fibre Gigabit connections in data and telecommunication applications. Easily configure and upgrade networks for high-speed networking over optical fibre, with a bit rate of up to 1.25Gbps.
• Mini GBIC / SFP optical fibre adapter
• Transfer data over optical fibre at up to 1.25Gbps
• SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable)
• MMF (Multimode Fibre), compatible with OM1 50/125µm & OM2 62.5/125µm
• Up to 550m transfer distance over OM2 MMF (300m over OM1 MMF)
• 850nm VCSEL laser transmitter
• Hot-pluggable, allowing for installation and removal while the system is running
• Built-in digital diagnostic functions, including optical power monitoring
Installed in the 1000 Base-X (Combo port) SFP ports of VIP Vision PoE switches.